The Glassville United Church was located at the intersection of Route 107 and Route 580. A Presbyterian Church was constructed on the site in 1867 by the Scottish settlers of the area. The Church building shown here was dedicated in March 1903 and de-consecrated in May 2008. The building was demolished in the spring of 2020. The congregation joined in the merger in 1925 which gave rise to the United Church of Canada.
On Sunday September 27, 1953 a special service was held to commemorate and celebrate the 50th anniversary of the consecration of the current church building.
The Bulletin for that service is reproduced below. The church officer are listed on page 4 of this Bulletin.United-Church-50th-Anniversary